4 lessons per week
A popular intermediate course. After completion participants overcome the language barrier and are free to communicate on many topics. The course is designed for people with good basic knowledge who completed the course German for beginners A2. During the training, students work on the vocabulary expansion and the development of more complex grammatical structures. Speaking skills on day-to-day topics, as well as written expression of thoughts and listening comprehension, are practiced with the help of modern teaching methods.
Goals of the German B1 course
- To understand the main points of straightforward texts (written and audio) on topics that you often encounter in connection with work, study and leisure.
- To express yourself so that you can cope with unfamiliar or difficult situations, arising while traveling in the German language use zone.
- To speak freely on topics that are of personal interest or familiar to you.
- To describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions with a brief argumentation.
Some of the topics covered:
- Compound and complex sentences
- Relative clauses
- Passive voice
- Subjunstive I + II
Detailed information about the intensive german course B1
– from 9.30am to 12.00pm (Monday – Thursday)
– from 13.30am to 16.00pm (Monday – Thursday)
– from 18.00am to 19.30pm (Monday – Thursday)
– Books price – 50 €.
– Individual training possible on request.